Not too complex, see examples below!
Another short blog about tools we use.
Photo-prototyping can be a quick and effective way to visualize a concept!
Pictures enable discussions about something more tangible than an idea in your head or sketched on a napkin.
Photo prototyping works:
- if you keep it quick & dirty
- if you print them directly
- if you put people on it; human scale
- as an effective discussion tool
- if you take more pictures to make a storyboard
- because sketches can be added in a context
- make sure to keep it conceptual; (not too definitive already to prevent constricting more creative thinking or promising too much)
- always have a camera, plug & printer with you ;-)