Let’s cut to the chase. We have open internship positions!
During your time at 31Volts you’ll be a part of our team. Meaning that you’ll be contributing to real projects with deadlines and all. We’ll support and encourage you to explore and try new things. And you’ll also get that same freshly brewed coffee(*) we enjoy every morning. We can’t tell you yet what your actual tasks will be because they strongly depend on your skills and ambitions. What we can tell is that your perspective on design(ers) will change for good after your time at our studio.
Curious if you’ve got what it takes? This internship is aimed at students that:
- are fascinated by people and understand that the internet is just a medium
- have a sixth sense for patterns and can translate raw data into a compelling (visual) story
- know their way around with digital media (photoshop / illustrator / indesign / final cut / etc.)
- as a kid always asked their parents “why” and never were satisfied with the given answer
- want to broaden their perspective on design thinking & doing
- like to experiment and make things in order to think
Based on our previous interns you’ll most likely be a Communication Multimedia Design or (Industrial) Product Design student. But we more than welcome business and art students to send in their application.
If you’d like to apply send your motivation & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, motivation eats portfolio’s for lunch so give it all you’ve got to make sure we understand why you want this internship.